Here when you need me the most.
Latife Neu, Attorney at Law
Over a Decade of Expertise
Total Nationwide Outstanding Student Loan Debt:
Student Loan Strategy & Discharge
Americans are in the middle of a student loan crisis. Students are leaving school with more debt, and finding fewer opportunities to get ahead.
I have a proven track record of helping clients:
- Resolve defaulted student loans
- Stop wage garnishments
- Defend against collection lawsuits, including National Collegiate Student Loan Trust suits
- Ensure borrowers are on track for loan forgiveness or cancellation
- Discharge student loans entirely
About 1 in every 70 American households files for bankruptcy.
Chances are, you or someone you know will file for bankruptcy in your lifetime. One of the most common legal procedures in our society, personal bankruptcy has become a necessary escape valve for debt-burdened Americans-- especially since the economic crash of 2008. Contact Neu Law to see how I can help.
Hiring an experienced bankruptcy attorney helps ensure that taking the step of filing for bankruptcy will get you the relief you need.
About Latife Neu
Latife Neu, Attorney at Law PLLC
Specializing in Student Loan debts and Bankruptcy, Neu Law is available when you need help the most. With over fifteen years of experience and years of commitment to the Seattle community, I pride myself on being your advocate when things get tough. Call us today.
Norges Handelshøyskole (Norwegian School of Economics)
Masters in International Business- 1996
University of California at Santa Cruz
Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Environmental Studies- 1993
Phi Beta Kappa Honors; Honors in the Major of Economics
- Washington State Bar Association (bar no. 33144), admitted to practice 2002
- King County Bar Association member
- American Bar Association member
- Admitted to practice in Federal Court for the Western and Eastern Districts of Washington
“Latife has been the best legal adviser I have ever encountered. She explained the procedure in understandable terms and helped me through a potentially stressful process to it’s successful conclusion. I would not hesitate to recommend her to friends and family.”
Contact Us Today