Student Loan Borrower Representation
Latife Neu, Attorney at Law
Student Loan Strategy
Are you one of the millions affected by our current student loan crisis? Don't live in fear of collection harassment and wage garnishments- call Neu Law today.
You're not along in your need for a fresh start. Millions of Americans are finding themselves in need of a financial reboot. Let Neu Law guide you through the process.
Total Nationwide Outstanding Student Loan Debt: $1,350,000,000,000
Student Loan Strategy & Discharge
Americans are in the middle of a student loan crisis. Students are leaving school with more debt, and finding fewer opportunities to get ahead.
I have a proven track record in helping clients:
- Resolve defaulted student loans
- Stop wage garnishments
- Defend against collection lawsuits, including National Collegiate Student Loan Trust suits
- Ensure borrowers are on track for loan forgiveness or cancellation
- Discharge student loans entirely
About 1 in every 70 American households files for bankruptcy.
"Latife was extremely helpful and prepared throughout the process. She was in constant communication with me concerning things she needed from me, where she was in the process and keeping me informed of the process from start to finish. She is very easy to work with."
About Latife Neu
Specializing in Student Loan debts and Bankruptcy, Neu Law is available when you need help the most. With over fifteen years of experience and years of commitment to the Seattle community, I pride myself on being your advocate when things get tough.
Seattle University School of Law
Juris Doctor- 2002
Law Review Member
Norges Handelshoyskole (Norwegian School of Economics)
Masters in International Business- 1996
University of California at Santa Cruz
Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Environmental Studies-1993
Phi Beta Kappa Honors; Honors in the Major of Economics
• July 2020 - Ninth Circuit Judicial Conference, Panel SpeakerView All
• 2019 - Eastern District of Washington Annual Bankruptcy Seminar and Retreat, Topic: Student Loans Demystified
• 2019 - Northwest Bankruptcy Institute, Topic: Student Loans and Bankruptcy
In the News
"Tax Refunds Will Be Paid During Shutdown, White House Says"
Wall Street Journal
March 5, 2019
- KCBA Bankruptcy Section
- KCBA Solo-Small Firm Section
- WSBA Creditor-Debtor Section
- WSBA Solo-Small Firm Section
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Washington State Bar Association (bar no. 33144), admitted to practice 2002
- King County Bar Association member
- American Bar Association member
- Admitted to practice in Federal Court for the Western and Eastern Districts of Washington
"Latife has been the best legal adviser I have ever encountered. She explained the procedure in understandable terms and helped me through a potentially stressful process to it's successful conclusion. I would not hesitate to recommend her to friends and family."